PBES PTA Programs & Events
We currently need PTA members and volunteers to assist the PTA during the following PTA/PBES events & activities:
- Valentine's Day (February 2019)
- PTA Meeting (March 5, 2018)
- Autism Awareness Month (April 2019)
- PTA Ice Cream Social & Super Sundae Contest (April 2019)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May 2019)
- PTA Popsicle/Popcorn/Pizza Party (May/June 2019)
- PTA Restaurant Night (Winter/Spring 2019)
- PTA Arts & Crafts Night (Spring 2019)
- PTA Family Game Night (Winter/Spring 2019)
- PTA Scavenger Hunt (Winter/Spring 2019)
- PTA Family Bowling Night (Spring 2019)
⇒⇒Contact Us if you're interested or SIGN UP BELOW⇓⇓⇓
PTA & PBES Events & Activities
December 18, 2019
PBES Holiday Performance
Mark your calendars: The Paint Branch Elementary School Holiday Performance will be Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 6:30 pm.
All classes will be participating as well as the instrumental students.
Our theme this year is: “Tis The Season Of Literacy”
We look forward to a wonderful evening!
December 13, 2018 (tentative date)
PTA Gingerbread House Decorating Party
Join Paint Branch PTA for a fun holiday decorating event! Enjoy a cup of warm cocoa with warm cookies while you decorate your Gingerbread House at school to enjoy at home over the winter holidays! Bring the family out for a night of Music, Creativity, Fun, Prizes and Raffles! Register quickly - spaces are limited! We need donations and volunteers to help! More details to come...so check back soon!
⇒View Flyer in ENGLISH (coming soon)
⇒View Flyer in SPANISH (coming soon)
⇒Register (coming soon)
December 10-14, 2018
Paint Branch ES Book Fair
Paint Branch ES Book Fair is coming soon! More information to follow...
Sunday, November 18, 2018
PTA Family Skate
with Dora Kennedy French Immersion PTA
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Lanham Skate Center 9901 Lanham Severn Road Lanham, MD 20706
Tickets: $10 each* (no other coupons apply)
*Includes admission and skate rental
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the entire event
- FREE admission - Kids ages 3 & under
- $10 admission for all Non-skaters & Skaters bringing their own skates
- Food may be purchased at the Skate Center
📸📸📸CLICK HERE to VIEW⇒PTA Family Skate Gallery of 50+ Pictures
Thursday, November 15, 2018
PTA Restaurant Night
Join the Paint Branch PTA at Jason's Deli (7356 Baltimore Ave College Park, MD) on Thursday, November 15, 2018, from 5 PM - 10 PM for an evening of good eating and great company for an awesome cause - to support and raise money for our PTA! Can't wait to see you there! Thank you for your support!
⇒CANCELLED - to be rescheduled
November 9, 2018
7:00 -9:00 PM - Paint Branch ES Cafeteria
Doors open at 6:30 PM
Family Movie Night & Pajammy Jam!
Paint Branch PTA presents FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT...featuring a showing of "Despicable Me 3" - And...it's a Pajama Party!* Come wearing your favorite pajamas to watch the movie (Appropriate PJs ONLY - No Nightgowns!) Prizes given for best PJs!
- Free ages 3 and under
- $2 for PTA Members
- $3 for non-PTA Members
- No outside food allowed - Snacks & Drinks for Sale!
- Order pizza by the box (delivered to you before the movie starts)
Bring your own lawn chairs or blankets! *Pajamas are NOT required to attend! See you there!
November 8, 2018
Hispanic Heritage Assembly
- Postponed from Friday, October 19th
Students will learn about Hispanic Heritage Month and enjoy a short fashion show and performance by staff and students.
Gallery of Pictures: Coming Soon...
November 1, 2018
PTA Arts & Crafts Night
6:00 - 7:30 PM @ Paint Branch Cafeteria
- Light snacks and drinks will be provided to children
November 1, 2018
STEM Information Night
6:00 - 7:30 PM @ PBCIS Room 44
- Sample STEM Project
- Google Slides for the project
- Blackboard Format
*Kids can enjoy PTA Arts & Crafts Night while Parents get valuable information and resources about STEM Projects!
November 1-30, 2018
PTA Membership Drive: Pizza Party Contest!
Your child's class could win a PIZZA PARTY! The class with the highest percentage of PTA Membership participation by November 30, 2018, will win an awesome PIZZA PARTY for the whole class - along with a few fantastic surprises! There will be one party given for K-3rd and one party for 4th-6th.
Please JOIN today, support the Paint Branch PTA and support our children!
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Paint Branch Character Book Parade
Students can bring their story book character costumes and take part in the Paint Branch Character Book Parade at 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Thursday, October 25, 2018
1st PTA Meeting!
Join us for the 1st PTA Meeting of the 2018-19 School Year: Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 6:30 PM - Paint Branch ES Cafeteria
- Come out to meet your PTA Officers & Board Members and learn about what your PTA has planned this school year for our students, parents, teachers and community!
- We're also filling all PTA vacancies - If you're interested in PTA leadership, committee chairs and positions, or volunteering in general, please join us!
- There will be snacks and drinks for sale, and children will enjoy a supervised activity during our meeting.
*If you need a Spanish language interpreter for this meeting, please bring your personal headphones!
October 22, 2018
Men Make A Difference
All Dads or male role models are invited to have breakfast with their student from 9-9:30 AM. Please RSVP with Ms. Cunningham with the flyer.
⇒VIEW Men Make A Difference Flyer in ENGLISH (coming soon)
⇒VIEW Men Make A Difference Flyer in SPANISH (coming soon)
Please plan to arrive at Paint Branch Elementary no later than 9 AM. Light refreshments will be provided to all Dads and other male guests.
October 15, 2018
PBES Spirit Week - October 18-31, 2018
- Thursday - October 18th - PINK OUT DAY
- Friday, October 19th - Hispanic Heritage Assembly (POSTPONED UNTIL NOVEMBER)
- Monday, October 22nd - Men Make A Difference
- Tuesday, October 23rd - Drug & Alcohol Free
- Wednesday, October 24th - Bulling Awareness
- Thursday, October 25th - Domestic Violence Awareness
- Friday, October 26th - Drug & Alcohol Awareness
October 1, 2018
October is National Principal's Month!
Join Paint Branch Elementary School Staff & your PBES PTA as we salute our new Principal, Dr. Tricia Hairston and our Academic Dean, Mrs. Costea for their invaluable leadership and service to our school, students, parents and community. Great Schools Have Great Principals - and we can't say enough about ours!
Thank you! ~ 谢谢！(Xièxiè!) ~ ¡Gracias!
For more information about National Principal's Month, visit: ⇒PrincipalsMonth.org
September 12, 2018
Time: 6:30 PM-8:00 PM
Please take advantage of this opportunity to meet your child’s teacher(s) and to learn about the curriculum and grade level expectations.
Gallery of Pictures: Coming Soon...
September 4, 2018
1st Day of School
It's the 1st day of school at Paint Branch Elementary School!
Student Arrival: 8:55 AM
School Hours: 9:25 AM - 3:25 PM
Student Dismissal: 3:15 PM
August 30, 2018
New Principal Meet & Greet/Pre-K & Kindergarten Orientation
New Principal Meet & Greet: Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Pre-K & Kindergarten Orientation for Parents: Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 10:00 AM - 12 NOON
Click the links below to VISIT:
⇒⇒Events (2018-19) - What's NEW this year?