IMPORTANT CALENDAR NOTES
There are 180 student days and 192 teacher days (195 for new teachers).
Jewish and Muslim holidays begin the day before at sunset. To avoid excluding students, families and staff from important meetings or activities, PGCPS prohibits scheduling these events on major holidays noted with an asterisk (*) on this calendar. This restriction does not apply to state or regional events.
Last days for students and teachers are subject to change.
10- and 11-month employees can refer to Bulletin M-1-19 for clarification on workdays.
1INCLEMENT WEATHER MAKE-UP DAYS – Three inclement weather make-up days are built into the school calendar. If two days are used, the last day for students will be June 13 and the last day for teachers will be June 19; if one day is used, the last day for students will be June 12 and the last day for teachers will be June 18; if no days are used, the last day for students will be June 11 and the last day for teachers will be June 17.
Links to Helpful Information
PGCPS General Information For Successful Communications
- Registration Requirements (English or Spanish)
- Parents' Rights and Responsibilities (English or Spanish)
- Teacher-Staff Responsibilities
- Safety Measures (English or Spanish)
- Transportation/Bus Safety (English or Spanish)
- Parent-Student Success Strategies (English or Spanish)
- Procedures for Delayed Openings (English or Spanish)
- Emergency Weather Codes (English or Spanish)
- Speak Up Hotline (English and Spanish)
- Board Information
- Publicity Release Forms (Bilingual)
- Telephone and Voicemail Standards
Click the links below to VISIT:
⇒PGCPS Events Calendar